I helped make 100 cake pops for a wedding this past weekend. It was a project for food stylist Karla Spies, she brought all the ingredients and supplies into the studio so we could record the assembly of making cake pops. She brought several decorating options and they turned out delicious.
- Make vanilla cake from box mix cake.
- Make homemade buttercream frosting.
- Crumble cake into buttercream frosting.
- Mix cake and frosting till they roll into nice balls.
- Roll into balls and freeze balls for 45 minutes.
- Dip in white chocolate
food styling and chef by the amazing Karla Spies.