So much good bounty at the farmers market, I love this time of year. I found this beautiful head of cauliflower, I had to spend some time with it taking it’s portrait.
This roasted cauliflower recipe so delicious and addictive. The flavor of the coconut oil and maple syrup really shine through.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tamari
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In large bowl combine all the ingredients and toss around till the cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the cookie sheet, make sure the cauliflower is spread out and has lots of room to breathe.
- Bake for 30 minutes