So much good bounty at the farmers market, I love this time of year. I found this beautiful head of cauliflower, I had to spend some time with it taking it’s portrait.
This roasted cauliflower recipe so delicious and addictive. The flavor of the coconut oil and maple syrup really shine through.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tamari
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In large bowl combine all the ingredients and toss around till the cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the cookie sheet, make sure the cauliflower is spread out and has lots of room to breathe.
- Bake for 30 minutes
The rhubarb patch in the garden is ready for harvest and one of my favorite things to make is pie. This recipe is sweet and tart, what I like is there is only natural sugar in the pie. It’s made with maple syrup, lemon and ginger. Very simple ingredients and easy to make.
- maple syrup
- pie dough
recipe from Wild Country Maple Syrup http://www.wildcountrymaple.com
Recently I had the opportunity to do some photography with Wild Country Maple Syrup working on their new web site which required all kinds of photography. Shooting on site at their maple tree farm and maple syrup facilities in Lutsen MN was a lot of fun. The beautiful rustic log cabin buildings set in the north woods off of lake superior is inspirational. The maple syrup is the finest quality.